Re: [rdf4j-dev] Query bnode

Without the <> you no longer reference the bnode stored in the underlying store with id _:bnode1, but instead query for any node, blank or not.

What I want to do is query for a specific blank node.

It’s a fairly useful thing to want to do. Fetch the bnode identifier from the database and use it in a sparql query later.

Håvard