[rdf4j-dev] prepping first 2.5 milestone build -> merging develop to master

I'm prepping to do our first milestone build for RDF4J 2.5.

As part of this, I will be merging the develop branches back into master. This will bump the pom versions in master to 2.5-SNAPSHOT, and I will bump the pom versions in develop to 3.0-SNAPSHOT, making that branch available for 3.0 feature development.

PLEASE NOTE: after I've completed this merge, any future PRs that should be part of the 2.5 release will need to targeted to the master branch.

There's a number of currently open PRs that are not quite ready for merging, which I will retarget myself by editing the PR. If you're currently working on a feature branched off of the develop branch, you should have no issue as long as you don't pull the updated develop branch into your feature branch.

Cheers,

Jeen

Back to the top