Re: [rdf4j-dev] Locationtech spatial4j is causing shaded jar problems due to signatures

Actually, RDF4J itself produces signed jars as well. Artifacts being signed with a PGP signature is a requirement for being hosted on the Central repository.

But this SecurityException is worrying. Can you elaborate on the steps you did to get this error (and what you did to work around it)? I haven't personally seen it happen so I wonder what I am doing differently from you.

Jeen