Re: [rdf4j-dev] opinions on current issue tracking setup

I've found a useful online tool that can assist with moving issues: https://github-issue-mover.appspot.com/ . I've tested it on issue https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j-doc/issues/60, which has been moved to https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j/issues/1091. Unfortunately it doesn't preserve the original author (that's not technically possible with the Github API), but it adds references and makes it clear what happened.

I'll start migrating issues over in earnest after the 2.4 release is out the door.

Jeen