[rdf4j-dev] Any opinion about either RDF4J vs Jena within hadoop?

Hi,

I am trying to compare usefulness 3 rdf triple stores within Hadoop environment.

I found that:
1. CumulusRDF is dead for now.
2. virtuoso OS is not a player in that place.
3. Jena delivers support for hadoop features. Especially (reduce (map )) one.
     But I have some objections to the local jena: fragility to bnodes in the dataset, slow complex queries processing. I do not know if that was solved.

What about rdf4j?
Thanks,
Jacek

Back to the top