[rdf4j-dev] Pull requests and reviews

Folks,

We need more people to review pull requests. Come on please, it’s not hard. Every so often take a few minutes to browse through a PR, and then either approve it, or ask questions, or suggest changes. But leave some feedback.

This is particularly important now that I am available so much less than I was. I am currently the only dev who can merge pull requests (due to the fact that none of the other active devs is a full committer). However, I can’t review everything myself, I need to rely on other developers doing reviews and submitting feedback.

People putting up PRs, I am also looking at you: if you want your PR to be merged, actively ask for other people to review it - and turnabout is fair play, so also take time to have a look at what other people are doing.

I will not be merging any pull requests unless they have at least one approval by another dev (or if I can actually find the time to review them myself).

Thanks,

Jeen

Back to the top