Re: [rdf4j-dev] Please fix your line endings

On 26 Jan 2017, at 09:16, Mark Hale <mj_hale@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That (PR) was done from a freshly cloned repo on a different box - I supect that's the reason - it wasn't my usual setup. I did notice a line ending problem in the initial revision of the PR, but I thought I had fixed it because it was no longer present in the diffs.

Thanks Mark. I still don’t quite understand why your local setup would make a difference - afaik the repository .gitattributes file should ensure that line endings are always properly converted, no matter the platform. But good to know you know the cause in this case and can prevent it in the future. As said it’s not a critical problem, just annoying to have to deal with when it happens :)

Cheers,

Jeen

Back to the top