[rdf4j-dev] Feedback on migrating to rdf4j from sesame

We recently migrated from sesame to rdf4j and our experience was less than smooth. Main problem was a lot of stuff we counted on got lost in the move to github. It is also not 100% clear whether it is safe to depend on IRI only - are URIs still produced in the codebase or can we always safely cast to IRI? There is also still a lot of use of URI in the search stuff. It seems it is going to be a few releases more before we reach the same state we were in with sesame.

Back to the top