[rdf4j-dev] we're underway!

Everyone,

Preliminary IP review is complete, and the Eclipse RDF4J project is underway.

Code repository is initialized at:

 https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j

While we are not yet completely cleared for doing releases (see the Parallel IP Process[1]), we will continue pushing out Sesame releases as necessary. I will do my utmost to keep the repositories in sync (bearing in mind IP restrictions on Eclipse contributions of course).

This is a message as much to test this mailinglist as anything else. Can I get a show of hands, who is on this list?

Cheers,

Jeen

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/HOWTO/Parallel_IP_Process

Back to the top