Re: [rap-dev] Missing Constraint: Import-Package: javax.servlet in incubator build

Hi Arnaud,

I've noticed that you've already managed to fix the build by excluding
the servletbridget.extensionbundle. Great! As you may know from bug
348045, the extensionbundle is about to be removed from the
servletbridge feature and will then also be removed from the RAP
target feature and from the incubator build.

We'll announce this change here so that all those extensionbundle
workarounds can be removed.

Thanks & Regards,
Ralf

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 3:09 PM, Ralf Sternberg
<rsternberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Arnaud,
>
> I also can't spot the problem at the moment. It does not look at the
> "usual" servletbridge problem, which results in a compile error
> instead of a resolution error. However, we'll have a closer look at it
> in the next days.
>
> Regards, Ralf

Back to the top