Re: [rap-dev] Getting started with rwt

Hi.

please beware, I'm a complete js rookie and I'm new to this list.
This isn't really the place for getting support. Please use the general rap newsgroup/forum for this [1].

Is there a getting started with rwt development page somewhere in the wiki? I didn't find one.
We have resources for custom widget development[2] (outdated) and on some internals [3].

but this doesn't seem to be enough :( at the moment I have an empty window ...
You'll have to look at the requests and DOM using Firebug or Webkit Dev tools to see what's going on.

If you have further questions or comments, please use the newsgroup.

Greetings,
Tim

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=34
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/RAP/Custom_Widgets