Re: [rap-dev] Git commit messages

Same with me. It took some time to get used to it, but now it feels
right. It's a matter of perspective. I also like the imperative form
because it's short and simple.

I don't think we should deviate from an established practise without a
good reason. Sharing conventions with many other projects makes it
easier for new committers to adapt.

Regards, Ralf