[rap-dev] Vote for Committer status for Istvan Ballok has started

technology.rap Committers,
Jochen Krause has nominated Istvan Ballok as a Committer on the
technology.rap project. The reason given is as follows:

Istvan has been experimenting and working with RAP since a long time. In
the last couple of month he and his team has developed a set of very
interesting components. For one this is a qooxdoo / SVG / VML integration
and second a calendar component. We have created a new component at RAP
called "sandbox" where we agreed to make interesting /promising
developments visible and accessible for the complete community. Istvan is
nominated to become a committer for the new sandbox component.

The vote is being held via the MyFoundation portal: voters *must* use the
portal for the votes to be properly recorded.  The voting will continue
until either all 5 existing Committers have voted or until they have been
given enough time to vote, even if they do not do so (defined as at least
one week). Istvan Ballok must receive at least three +1s and no -1s for a
successful election.

Eligible Committers must cast their votes through their My Foundation
portal page (do NOT just reply to this email; your vote will not be
correctly recorded unless you use the portal):

    http://portal.eclipse.org/

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your project
lead, PMC member, or the EMO <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>

The project Committers eligible to vote are:

    Frank Appel
    Jordi Böhme López
    Rüdiger Herrmann
    Jochen Krause