[quantum-computing-wg] Quantum Computing Survey - Academic Study

Hello,

My name is Dan Kahn and I am a Ph.D. student in the Department of Computer Science at North Dakota State University. I am working on a research study with Dr. Jeremy Straub.

In this study, we are attempting to gain insight into practices adopted for quantum computing software engineering and the characteristics and preferences of individuals developing quantum computing software.

We would appreciate your participation in this research study by completing a survey.

The survey consists of basic demographic questions followed by specific software engineering-related questions. This survey will take approximately 15-30 minutes to complete.

Please click on the link below or copy and paste it into your web browser to take the survey:

This study is of minimal risk to you. It is not possible to identify all potential risks in research, but we have taken reasonable safeguards to minimize known risks. No personal identifiers will be collected in the survey. The study is completely anonymous. That means that no one, not even members of their search team, will know that the information you give comes from you.

Thank you for taking part in this research. Questions may be directed to Dan.Kahn@xxxxxxxx or Jeremy.Straub@xxxxxxxx.

Sincerely,

Dan Kahn
Ph.D. Student