Re: [ptp-user] Problem with program output

Am Montag, 21. April 2008 20:04:17 schrieb Greg Watson:
> Benjamin,
>
> Unfortunately output is not available when debugging an application. A
> new version of the debugger will be available in the 2.1 release that
> should support this.
>
> Greg
Hello Greg,

okay, then I will have to wait.
But I just experienced another problem: When I add arguments in the Run/Debug
dialog, they are given to the program when I use the Run method. But argc ==
1 and argv only contains the program path when I use the Debug method.
Is giving arguments not supported too?

Regards,
Benjamin