Re: [ptp-dev] Withdrawal from SimRel

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 10:36 AM Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That wouldn’t help PTP, however.

No, but it would help CDT :).

Jonah has done a masterful job of the CDT releng. Let's see what he can come up with for PTP.

Greg

On Jul 15, 2019, at 10:16 AM, Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

As another option, we have discussed moving org.eclipse.remote down the stack a bit. We could take it over in CDT since we are using it for remote launching and we never got around to creating an IDE commons project, and probably won't at this point.

Thoughts?
Doug.