Re: [ptp-dev] PTP Monthly call - cancel?

>I'm going to suggest postponing the call until next month.
>- A reminder that the PTP tutorial at SC12 is on Monday, and the BOF on Tuesday evening. See you there!
Well, the BOF is scheduled for Tuesday Nov. 13 which *IS* the date of the next ptp-dev monthly call.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Greg Watson ---10/08/2012 02:47:40 PM---There is not a lot to discuss this week, so unless anyone hasGreg Watson ---10/08/2012 02:47:40 PM---There is not a lot to discuss this week, so unless anyone has anything in particular they want to ra

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,

10/08/2012 02:47 PM

[ptp-dev] PTP Monthly call

    Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

There is not a lot to discuss this week, so unless anyone has anything in particular they want to raise, I'm going to suggest postponing the call until next month. Feel free to object if you'd still like the call to go ahead.

A few things to mention:

- We missed Kepler M2 due to a problem with the build, fixed now. PTP M3 day is Nov 14.
- SR1 downloads are over 25K!
- We had over 20 attendees at the workshop in Chicago, and good discussions on a wide variety of topics. Many of the presentations are available on the wiki for reference, and hopefully Jay will post the movies soon. Thanks to NCSA for providing the facilities and refreshments!
- A reminder that the PTP tutorial at SC12 is on Monday, and the BOF on Tuesday evening. See you there!

Cheers,
Greg