[ptp-dev] Porting ETFW and BlueGene PBS changes from 5.0 to Head

Greetings,
It looks like the last merge from 5.0 to Head for the ETFW stuff took place quite a while ago.  I'm working on it now but I may be a little bit behind the curve here.  It looks like IResourceManager is deprecated in Juno, could someone point me to the API we're supposed to be using?  I'm ok with sticking with the deprecated API for now but I do need to run this:
PTPCorePlugin.getDefault().getModelManager().getResourceManagerFromUniqueName(rmUniqueName);
and getModelManager is no longer an available call.  Is there an equivalent line to get the current rm for the build configuration?

Also, should I pull in the BGQ/BGP support we committed to the 5.0 branch?

Thanks,
Wyatt

Back to the top