[ptp-dev] org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.core depending on CDT XLC components

Hi all,

I'm starting an early migration from 5.6.0 to 6.0.0 (20120425 nightly build).

I just noticed in PTP 6.0 bundle org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.core depends on org.eclipse.cdt.core.lrparser.xlc (and others) which doesn't allow me to install RDT without XLC support.

Moreover, I thought I could just not install org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.xlc feature and so any XLC dependencies were took away.

Am I missing something or it is a regression bug?

Thank you in advance,

Wainer dos Santos Moschetta

Back to the top