[ptp-dev] PTP builds

The builds on the Hudson server have now been redone by Greg - to know where it puts the results, I have updated the builds wiki page.
Both ptp_5_0 and master builds are different now
(1) PTP 5.0.x (Indigo) is ptp_5_0 branch -- ptp-master-release
            Hudson build status here: https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/ptp-master-release/
(2) PTP 6.0.0 (Juno) is master -- ptp-master-nightly
            Hudson build status here: https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/ptp-master-nightly/

The best place to download the result of the builds is:
         http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/builds
Note that the master update size zips are not time stamped now - download and keep track of what's what yourself for now.
           filename is simply org.eclipse.ptp.master.signed.zip
The only file that's time-stamped is the proxy file, and unless you can ssh into build.eclipse.org I don't think you can know
           e.g. ptp-proxy-5.0.4-201112091911.zip
it's exact name to download it.  I have updated the wiki page with the current ones.

The ptp-master-release build must be started manually; one just finished.
The ptp-master-nightly build, for Juno PTP 6.0, triggers on git commits.

The old Hudson jobs of ptp-nightly and ptp-release are ONLY building the ptp part now, without photran, without aggregation, without signing.
If you want gory details see http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/release_engineering

By the way we are tentatively planning to release a 5.0.5 early in the new year.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top