Re: [ptp-dev] PTP 4.0 rm design wiki page?

Greg,

Should I edit the changes from
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/designs/rm_proxy_4.0
into
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/designs/rm_proxy?

Or should I just change the link to point to rm_proxy_4.0?
The reason I'm asking is whether we need to keep the rm_proxy
edit history intact.

R^2
--
Randy M. Roberts
rsqrd@xxxxxxxx

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."  -- Benjamin Franklin