[ptp-dev] PTP Committers and Contributors

I have assembled a list of PTP Committers and Contributors, with photos for most of you.
I meant to get this posted on Helios release day last week ... but alas, vacation pulled harder than expected.

It's on the wiki at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/Committers_and_Contributors

Corrections welcome. I have a brief description of what folks have worked on; corrections welcome.
Thanks for all the pictures from those of you that donated... It's been interesting seeing all the faces
together, since we usually only meet on ptp-dev or on the telephone monthly calls.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG Communications Protocols and Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top