[ptp-dev] PTP 4.0 final RC4 build is available

The final RC4 build of PTP 4.0 is available on the wiki page.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/builds/4.0.0

Please test. I've probably said it before, but please test THIS BUILD. Just because things work in your development
workbench doesn't guarantee that they work in the build. Read and test the help, make sure the links are right,
make sure the screen shots look right.

We need folks to test all the resource managers, local and remote as appropriate, and as many perturbations
as possible of other things. Language. Remote provider (RemoteTools vs RSE), etc. Photran/Fortran.
There may be a chance for one more build before Helios goes live on June 23 but this isn't a guarantee.

And since we haven't branched the ptp_4_0 code line yet, please don't check in anything yet that should
not go into the 4.0 release either.

Thanks for all your help everyone! It's been a terrific effort by all.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG Communications Protocols and Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top