[ptp-dev] SLURM help

Thanks for the help i see checked in, Jie!
I modified the toc.xml to match the toc.html
I also made a few very minor grammar changes, I hope you don't mind. (Your English is excellent, by the way.)

A couple of questions:

In run_job.html you referred to a "PTP View". I guessed this is the PTP Jobs List View. Please confirm and change it if I am incorrect.
In toc.html you say "communicating with the PTP PE plugin code."
Don't you mean SLURM code? I did not change it but added a comment to remind me to check.

Thanks for all the hard work.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG Communications Protocols and Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top