Re: [ptp-dev] New PTP 4.0 build, please test

Al,

thanks for doing this!! Let me and Ben know when you are done and will read it if you want to.

Roland

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 9:59 AM, Albert L. Rossi <arossi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

----- Beth Tibbitts <tibbitts@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> A new build (from 23:59 last night!) is up on the builds page
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/builds/4.0.0
> I'm sure we'll do at least one more today.
> Those of you writing help, thank you thank you!

I'm dedicating the entire day to producing a working PBS help page, so we will have something for the build tomorrow, and perhaps even the build today.

Al