Re: [ptp-dev] Re: CVS HEAD peculiarities

Al,

This deadlocks the UI for me (Mac/cocoa 64-bit). In the past I've noticed slightly different behavior in SWT between Mac carbon and Linux. On one (can't remember which), setting a text field/combo value programmatically will trigger a modify event and on the other it won't. It may be that there is a similar difference between carbon and cocoa, or it is something else similar to this.

BTW, I notice that you're using capitals for button and heading text. This is contrary to the Eclipse guidelines (http://wiki.eclipse.org/User_Interface_Guidelines). Please follow the guidelines as closely as possible.

Cheers,
Greg