[ptp-dev] intrinsic-procedures.txt in build.properties

Greg/Beth,

The photran.core project now has a file called intrinsic-procedures.txt in the source tree that is supposed to be included in the binary build so it can be accessed by the class loader at runtime. I added it explicitly in build.properties since I wasn't sure if it would be included by default in a binary build (obviously message bundles are included automatically, but I'm not sure about other non-Java files).

I don't think that will cause any problems with the build, but since I haven't tried that before, I thought I should give you a heads up...

Jeff

Back to the top