[polarsys-iwg] Infra Update

Greetings Polarsys community,

I just wanted to update you on infra changes we've made recently.

1) The Polarsys "transparent mirrors" system, in place on Polarsys for almost one year, has been implemented on eclipse.org [1]

2) The Polarsys Gerrit Code review system has been updated to the latest version, 2.13.7 (https://git.polarsys.org/r/)

3) We've enabled the "Gitiles" code browser from within Gerrit. You can now access the various "browse" links on code reviews, as seen next to the Commit here:

https://git.polarsys.org/r/#/c/4482/

4) We will be upgrading Polarsys Bugzilla to the latest version later this month.

We appreciate your patience as we work on improvements to the Polarsys forge.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Denis

[1] https://git.polarsys.org/r/plugins/gitiles/polarsys.org/downloads/

--