De: polarsys-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:polarsys-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] En nombre de Espinoza Ortiz, Huascar
Enviado el: lunes, 14 de diciembre de 2015 12:16
Para: Polarsys IWG
Asunto: Re: [polarsys-iwg] OpenCert project proposal and blog entry.

Dear Benoit,

Thanks for your message.

We will start a follow-up Project about April 1, 2011 (AMASS, ECSEL), with about 20 Million Euro budget and 30 partners. Among them, CEA, Thales Alenia Space-Spain and Thales IT are part of the project. We expect to get a seamless integration with Papyrus tools (and others) during the project. I lead this project.

Since the plan is to create an open tool suite and community, we expect to discuss with contributors to e.g. Capella to get the maximum of complementarity.

We can of course discuss on share efforts to the same direction when you want. With the number of interested parties, it seems we could try to organize a workshop to assess collaboration opportunities.

Kind regards,

Huáscar