[polarsys-iwg] Submit your poster for the poster session at EclipseCon NA 2015.

Dear all,

We are planning a poster session for EclipseCon NA 2015, and it would be great to have you participate. The poster session will be on Thursday morning, March 12, in the Grand Peninsula Foyer.

Attendees will be in the Foyer from 10:00 - 10:30, and again after lunch (lunch is served from 12:35 - 13:45).

We have made some changes that should drive more traffic to the posters this year. The registration kiosks that serve as "conference central" are in the Foyer, and the Power-Up Lounge will be in the Foyer on Thursday. The after-lunch dessert will be served in the Foyer, so attendees will come there after they are done eating in the Atrium.

For details about the poster session, please see this Call for Posters News item: https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2015/news/call-posters and the poster info page: https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2015/posters.

Please let us know if you have any questions, and we hope to see you -- and your poster -- in Burlingame in a few weeks!

Don’t forget to register to EclipseCon.

Cheers,
Eclipse Foundation +33 673 392 185

Back to the top