[polarsys-iwg] Changes to Hudson/HIPP infrastructure

Greetings Polarsys community,

I have reconfigured the entire Hudson/HIPP infrastructure on Polarsys.org to match the configuration of other forges (eclipse.org and locationtech.org). This allows us to scale Hudson instances across many servers and will allow our automated tools to work uniformly.

Please note: All Hudson URLs have changed:

All Hudson instances have been moved to:
https://hudson.polarsys.org/

https://hudson.polarsys.org/3p/
https://hudson.polarsys.org/capella/
https://hudson.polarsys.org/kitalpha/
https://hudson.polarsys.org/reqcycle/

I apologize for the inconvenience this causes, but these changes will allow us to support the Polarsys community as more and more projects come on board.

Please help me communicate this information to the affected projects by forwarding this message to those projects you know.

Denis

Back to the top