Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2014 3:21 PM
Subject: communication path in Papyrus ?

Hi,

I try to realize a deployment diagram with Papyrus and in the link section of the toolbox, i see :
- Link
- Dependency
- Dependency branch
- Generalization
- Deployment
- Manifestation

How do I model a communication path ?

I try Link between two nodes but this is not possible.

I use Luna on Vista, Papyrus UML 1.0.0.v201406111317

Bernard Granier
8 rue Michel de l'Hospital
95310 Saint Ouen l'Aumone
01 30 37 27 84
----- .eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/polarsys-iwg

Ce courrier électronique ne contient aucun virus ou logiciel malveillant parce que la protection Antivirus avast! est active.

Back to the top