[polarsys-iwg] Improvements to build products

Hello,

Earlier this year I was announcing that Ericsson would be financing
Rapicorp to make it easier to package Eclipse based applications
(https://polarsys.org/wiki/PolarSys_Improvements/Application_Packaging).
Today I'm happy to say that a number of those improvements are already
available in 4.5 M1. This includes:
- Improvements to the product editor such as
     - ability to specify a p2 repo for the updates
     - ability to specify VM args on an OS/Arch combination
     - ability to populate the default preferences from an existing EPF
     - ...
- Improvements to the update site editor
     - ability to specify repo references in catagory.xml
     - ability to specify download stats URL

Regards

Pascal

Back to the top