Re: [polarsys-iwg] FW: [eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Creation of the M2M Industry Working Group

Mike

We have a meeting on Thursday December 15th morning in order to finalize the charter.
The first and strong objective of this meeting is to finalize the charter in order to be able to formally create the working group.

After that meeting, we plan to switch our discussions from OPEES mailing list to this public mailing list.

I think that from the beginning of 2012, we can start planning for weekly or bi-weekly conf call in order to follow the progress of the implementation of Polarsys.

In parallel, we start working with Wayne Beaton to implement the infrastructure for the Polarsys IWG.
In order to make these infrastructure discussions public, and not to overload subscribers of this mailing who are more interested in the development of the ecosystem, I think that we should create a tecnical mailing list. The name of such a miling list could be polarsys-iwg_infra@xxxxxxxxxxx, polarsys-iwg_dev@xxxxxxxxxxx or polarsys-iwg_archi@xxxxxxxxxxx. What do you think of that?

Best regards,
Gaël Blondelle
OPEES Project Leader
Obeo