Re: [platform-vision] Requirements for the installer

I would actually rather document what we think the requirements need to be. It's not clear to me that Eike was working from a written set of requirements.

From: Pascal Rapicault <pascal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu Feb 26 2015 12:33:26 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
To: platform-vision@xxxxxxxxxxx <platform-vision@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [platform-vision] Requirements for the installer

After giving feedback to the oomph team about the simple installer, it appears that my "expectations" are not really aligning the requirements the team has.
Would it be possible to get the list of requirements that have been
provided to the team so we can focus on reviewing the outcome against those rather than just guessing?

Thx

Pascal

Back to the top