Re: [platform-ui-dev] Gerrit build optimization

BTW You can also do turn on "add timestamps to console output".

image.png

What is really nice about that is you can have it display as elapsed time and it applies to all output, not just logged output (e.g. subprocesses that just print to stdout and the shell tasks that may run before/after your mvn part).

image.png

HTH
Jonah

~~~