[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[platform-ui-dev] Tip of the day instable in M7
- From: Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 10:54:53 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
* The M7 SimRel version of Tip of the Day fetches content from the Eclipse download site MIRRORS.
* In my latest tests it seems that some mirrors sometimes don't deliver some content correctly. If this happens: An error will be logged which in turn will popup the AERI dialog. This happens on startup of Eclipse so it is not a happy first impression.
* The current version of Tips available in the I builds repo and RC1 SimRel will not fetch content from the internet anymore. 
Tips was added to the Java package for M7. Should this be reverted or leave it as it is for M7 with this possible "known problem"?