|[platform-ui-dev] Eclipse Photon M2 Stabilization Week Reminders|
Eclipse Photon M2 Stabilization starts next week with a goal to deliver on Sep 15, 2017.
The build schedule has been updated and can be downloaded from here.
· Monday: Last day of development (and even then, no "big changes"). After Monday 20:00 ET, no feature work or unrelated fixes are allowed -- only regression fixes.
· Tuesday: All-day test pass. Nobody should develop or fix anything. Literally spend the entire day testing.
· Wednesday: Fix day with a focus on fixing regressions found during the test day (Tuesday). No unrelated fixes. Review and thoroughly test all commits.
o The last Wednesday build is the release candidate every team signs off on Thursday.
o The "New and Noteworthy" entries are due on Wednesday evening:
· Thursday: Sign-off after re-testing, or at least confirming no changes have been made to your component's code since the last time the component was tested well.
· Friday: Build is officially declared and made available.
o The master branch stays closed until the milestone is officially released. (That is, it is not enough that your component has signed off.)
Back to the top