Re: [platform-ui-dev] Workflow for migrating workspace projects/working sets

On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 8:03 PM, Fabio Zadrozny <fabiofz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,

Hi Fabio,

Does someone know a way to create a new workspace and then import the existing projects/working sets which existed in another workspace?
-- I know about the import from existing projects into workspace, the problem is that I keep all my repos in a given folder (so, there are around 100 different repositories, each with many projects and I already went to the process of importing the projects I want at a given workspace but don't want to keep on using that workspace, just want to import the projects/working sets that were configured to another workspace).

I don't have a good solution for that, but I have a question to better understand the user-story: why not opening the existing workspace directly instead of creating a new one and importing content?

Back to the top