Re: [platform-ui-dev] Failing Gerrit trigger for R4_4_maintenance builds - Create a new build job

On 01/21/2015 10:04 AM, Lars Vogel wrote:
Good suggestion Michael, but having another job has also the additional advantage that we can verify master and maintenance patches in parallel.
Is this really something necessary? By daily experience, maintenance effort is linear with the amount of CI jobs (unless you set up some processes and scripts for that, but it's costly and constraining to define and enforce them). I would recommend to avoid multiplication of CI jobs to keep things easier and less time-consuming to maintain.

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top