Re: [platform-ui-dev] tagged UI

Not sure what happened here, but it looks like this missed some of the stuff I checked in.  For example in this bug:

+ Bug 304926. [CommonNavigator] TextActionHandler in o.e.navigator.resources is a poor duplicate of the good one (FIXED)

It changed EditorActionGroup (in o.e.ui.navigator.resources), which is currently at revision 1.6. This revision has no tags associated with it.

Looks like other things were missed as well, for example navigatorContent.exsd in o.e.ui.navigator, revision 1.47 should have been tagged.

These were all checked in in the last 24 hours (mostly 12 hours).

This tagging stuff is sort of a black art for me, so if someone can provide soft soothing words, then i will feel better about tonight's I-Build.

Francis