[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[platform-ui-dev] UI "3.6" days
- From: Paul Webster <pwebster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 13:26:06 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; b=S5kBdISehmu0kSh6iWrf6qlHmNGJ3R6OzVIKw1rQbiwHTjXJvTqAz+TBa+jeYy2pnm cCuGAmWIRPD5ykd4JnfXsQPvxgJS36P+VKjDDhhUzKTzzRVHatq9xA7bQ1EkshTjHmn9 OIKvccFlCcV2oRusoAG1PfoC3XjJOTXcpuBhY=
The UI team will be focusing on 3.6 work on Monday and Tuesday of next
week, Feb 15th and 16th. Things to keep in mind:
1) please review all of your bugs with patches, and ensure that any
patches that touch API can get their feedback *before* M6.
2) please make sure that anything risky that is not yet dealt with is
addressed in M6.
3) have a quick look at your remaining 3.6 bugs (so you can "get a
feel" for them).
4) drop by irc://freenode.net/#eclipse-dev if you have any questions
or comments for some quick feedback.
Also a reminder that M6 is the API freeze  (all public classes,
methods, constants, and all schema files as well) and M7 is the
Hi floor. Make me a sammich! - GIR