[platform-ui-dev] M3 approaches

Just a reminder that next week is the M3 milestone week [1]. I'll send
out an email early next week, but that means that we should have our
code changes submitted by Friday, as the warm up builds usually start
Friday night (20:00 EDT) [2].

Next week we have a full day test pass on Tuesday.  We have to do
general testing, as well as verify any bugs we've fixed in M3.
Wednesday is the day to fix any stop ship bugs that must be fixed
before we declare M3, and Thursday we'll be verifying those bugs and
re-testing.

Thanx,
PW

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=eclipse#release_milestones