[platform-ui-dev] Resulting configuration does not contain the platform.

Hi,

I have experienced this error for find and install feature in software updates

Go to:

Software Updates – find and install -- Search for new feature to install – New Remote Site  http://subclipse.tigris.org/update_1.0.x

Actually this is happening with the product I have configured.

I have tried launching for product configuration with my product id i.e. “com.example.product”  then go to software updates then added the site as “New Remote Site”, the above problem show to me.

However if I have selected the id as org.eclipse.platform.id in product configuration then this problem has not occurred.

Please add your comments

Hari

Back to the top