Re: [platform-ui-dev] Platform UI triage process

This sounds like a great idea in my opinion, +1.

2009/2/23 Boris Bokowski <Boris_Bokowski@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> 2) Identification of opportunity:
> It provides an easier way for the community to identify places where they
> can get involved. Bugs without an owner are defacto "help wanted" bugs.
> Additionally, committers who want to help but can't commit to owning a
> component can become QA Contacts for some set of bugs.

If someone volunteers to contribute a patch, does it get assigned to
that person? If not, does it get assigned to that person if the patch
that's proposed goes into CVS? Or should the committer's name go in
there?

Remy

Back to the top