Re: [platform-ui-dev] Platform UI triage process

+1.

I too felt that the current triage could be improved (but didn't know
how). This looks like a much better solution.

 - Prakash

“People are meant to be loved and things are meant to be used.
But unfortunately, people are being used and things are being loved”