[platform-ui-dev] build submission

Unfortunately I had problems with my build submission workspace and had to create a new one, so missed the 6pm build, but the changes will go into the midnight.

Tag: I20080205-0010

The map file has been updated for the following Bug changes:
+ Bug 217458. [Viewers] SimpleStyledCellLabelProvider improvements (FIXED)
+ Bug 217558. [DataBinding] Databinding - BeansObservables.observeList() - error when external code modifies observed list. (FIXED) + Bug 217610. [Contributions] Main menu is no longer populated from org.eclipse.ui.menus (FIXED) + Bug 217671. [Contributions] WorkbenchMenuService leaks editor after context menu opened (FIXED)

The following projects have changed:
org.eclipse.jface.tests.databinding
org.eclipse.jface
org.eclipse.ui.workbench