Re: [platform-ui-dev] Tooltip text for actions in context menu

You should posted this question to the eclipse.platform newsgroup ...
http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/ as this is a developer list.

But AFAIK you can't have tooltips for menu items (unless you use
custom tooltips in 3.3).

Ask in the newsgroup.
PW