Re: [platform-ui-dev] Keeping track of UI branches and version numbers

Those of you already adding 3.3 changes...are you just tagging the bug milestone as 3.3?
Should we get a 3.3 M1 added so that we don't have to go back and change these later?

susan

Tod Creasey <Tod_Creasey@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/06/2006 01:29 PM
Please respond to "Eclipse Platform UI component developers list."