[platform-ui-dev] Re: [platform-releng-dev] Re: Fw: Abouts yet again

Hi Tod,

You were able to commit the new about.html to the plug-in.
I have tagged as I20060605-1400, but do not have commit rights to update
the map file.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Manager - Software Developer,

             Tod
             Creasey/Ottawa/IB
             M                                                          To
                                       platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             06/05/2006 09:54                                           cc
             AM                        Anthony Hunter/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [platform-releng-dev] Re: Fw:
                                       Abouts yet again(Document link:
                                       Anthony Hunter)

I have updated the about.html for every project in the ui.map except for
org.eclipse.ui.examples.views.properties.tabbed.article which I do not have
commit rights for and have tagged them for the 2PM build.

Anthony you will need to update the map file for
org.eclipse.ui.examples.views.properties.tabbed.article.

Tod

             Sonia
             Dimitrov/Ottawa/I
             BM@IBMCA                                                   To
             Sent by:                  platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
             platform-releng-d         eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             ev-bounces@eclips                                          cc
             e.org                     Adrian Cho/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
                                                                   Subject
                                       [platform-releng-dev] Re: Fw:
             06/02/2006 04:56          Abouts yet again
             PM

             Please respond to
             "Eclipse platform
                  release
                engineering
                  list."

Generic about.html files need to be replaced with the one below dated June
2.  Please do this in time for a 2 pm ET build on Monday June 5.  We ask
that you update map files in org.eclipse.releng from HEAD for this
integration build.  We will hold off branching the org.eclipse.releng
project until we have verified that the correct about files are in the
downloads.

Sonia

 Adrian Cho/Ottawa/IBM

 06/02/2006 04:34 PM                                                    To
                                                Sonia
                                                Dimitrov/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                                Fw: Abouts yet again

Can you please forward this to the list since I am not subscribed?

To be clear (in addition to the note below):

The special abouts the ones that were in the zip I sent two days ago are
FINE.

The ones that are broken are the generic abouts (the ones in the 100% EPL
plug-ins).  Those (I believe there are approx. 130) should be replaced with
the one below.

Thanks

Adrian

Adrian Cho
Manager, Intellectual Property
IBM Ottawa Lab
adrian_cho@xxxxxxxxxx
External: (613) 726-5536
Tie:  654-5536
----- Forwarded by Adrian Cho/Ottawa/IBM on 06/02/2006 04:32 PM -----

 Adrian Cho/Ottawa/IBM

 06/02/2006 02:01 PM                                                    To
                                                        eclipse-dev@eclips
                                                        e.org
                                                                        cc
                                                        mike@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                                        Abouts yet again

My apologies for this but it turns out that the generic about.html for
plugs-in with no special content (EPL only) has been broken for a while
(contains bogus link to eclipse.org).  The one on the Eclipse.org website
is broken right now but I have asked for it to be fixed.  Could you please
take the attached about.html and commit it to any plug-ins you own that do
not have any special content (were not in the zip I sent out the other
day).

Thanks

Adrian

Adrian Cho
Manager, Intellectual Property
IBM Ottawa Lab
adrian_cho@xxxxxxxxxx
External: (613) 726-5536
Tie:  654-5536 [attachment "about.html" deleted by Anthony
platform-releng-dev mailing list
platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx